Recipe by Sunny Anderson
- 2 tsps vegetable oil
- 450g beef mince
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, finely
- 2 spring onions,
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 30ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 60ml hoisin sauce
- 30g peanuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated, cleaned, dried
How to make Asian lettuce wraps
1) In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil and saute beef until brown.
2) Stir in ginger, spring onions, garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and hoisin and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanuts. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm wrapped in lettuce.
- Corny Mango Salmon
- Lettuce cups with tofu and beef
- Chicken fried pork chops with chunk...
- Sweet n sour sirloin stir-fry with....
- Spicy Szechuan chicken lettuce wrap...
- Vegetable Lettuce Wraps ('Sin Cai B...
- Curry Pork Burgers with Spicy Ketch...
- French bean stir-fry
- Kung Pao Beef
- Beef and Black Bean Ho Fun
- Sunny's cheesesteak
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...