1. Mix the soy, sugar and mirin in a shallow dish. Add the salmon and marinade for 10 minutes to an hour. You can prep everything else while this is happening.
2. Now you're going to do three things at once, but it's not that hard really.
3. Put a steamer over a pan of simmering water and heat a frying pan and a wok on a medium heat. Put the Tenderstem and vegetables in the steamer and at the same time gently cook the ginger, garlic and half the chilli in a little oil in the wok and put the salmon, skin side up in the other pan. Don't throw the marinade away.
4. After two minutes, turn the salmon over and take as many of the vegetables out of the steamer as you need to feed grown ups and more adventurous eaters and add them to the pan with the garlic, ginger and chilli. Give it a good stir, season to your taste, put a lid on and leave on a low heat for another two minutes after which the salmon will be ready and the plain vegetables cooked. Put the salmon onto warm plates and pour the marinade into the pan to heat through while you are dividing out the spicy, seasoned vegetables and the plain steamed ones.
5. Add the lime juice to the sauce, stir and pour over the salmon.
6. Serve this with plain, brown rice or noodles. Put the chopped coriander and a little dish of chopped chilli on the table to add as you wish.
Recipe courtesy of Tenderstem Broccoli