1. Grill asparagus in griddle pan, then season with salt.
2. Add slices of cheese to gently melt, then remove melted cheese from pan.
3. Leave the asparagus to cook for a few more minutes, then remove from pan, slice in half and dress with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Put pesto in bowl add chilli before mixing.
1. Tear mozzarella and scatter on plate. Add capicola and dressed asparagus. Top with toasted pine nuts.
2. Dot spoonfuls of pesto on to plate, garnish with grate cheddar cheese and finish off with fresh basil leaves.