1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes for dried pasta or 2 to 3 minutes for fresh pasta. Drain pasta.
2) In a food processor combine the sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Pulse until the mixture is combined. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in 50g Parmesan. Set aside.
3) In a large frying pan brown the pancetta until crisp. Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, onion, and garlic and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Add the ricotta, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
4) Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. In a 23cm x 27cm baking dish sprinkle some of the sun-dried tomato mixture on the bottom of the casserole dish. Place some lasagne sheets, then half asparagus mixture. Next sprinkle some mozzarella cheese and some of the remaining 70g Parmesan. Continue for 1 more layer. Top with lasagne sheets, some sun-dried tomato mixture, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Dot the top with butter.
5) Bake until the ingredients are warm and the cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.