1. Pound the garlic, galangal, chillies and shrimp paste into one combined paste.
2. Heat a large wok, add the oil and sauté the shallots until soft.
3. Add the aubergines and sweet potatoes then add the paste, krachai, lime leaves, palm sugar, green peppercorns and fish sauce.
4. Add the stock and bring to the boil then reduce the heat for 12-15 minutes until the aubergines and potato are tender.
5. After 10 minutes add the cherry tomatoes.
6. Once the sweet potatoes are tender, add the morning glory and cook for 2-3 minutes more, just enough to wilt slightly.
7. Serve with sticky rice and top with the chopped herbs.