Made this? How was it?
- 20g sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil,
- 2 tbsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 spring onions, finely
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Spanish paprika
- 30ml lime juice
- 3 or 4 avocados, peeled, pitted and
- 120g bean sprouts, loosely packed
- 150g edamame beans, cooked
How to make Avocado and edamame salad
1) Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, oil, cumin, spring onions, salt, paprika and lime juice in the bottom of a salad bowl and mix well.
2) Add the avocados, bean sprouts and edamame beans and toss well. Allow to marinate before serving.
Cook's Note: To cook the edamame beans, put 150g fresh or frozen edamame beans along with 475ml of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low and cook for 3 to 5 mins. Strain the water and run the beans under cold water to cool.