- 32 ounces pinto beans
- 3 medium tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 0.33 low-fat vinaigrette dressing
- 1 to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large avocados
How to make Avocado and Pinto Bean Salad
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, cilantro, vinaigrette, and pepper in a serving bowl and toss well.
- Just before serving, stir in the diced avacado.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Rocket S...
- Pinto bean salsa salad
- Pesto potato salad
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Herb salad
- Rocket and pear salad
- Fusilli with Tomato, Rocket and Fet...
- Southwestern avocado and black bean...
- Strawberry panzanella
- Tomatoes with green goddess dressin...
- Hearts of palm, avocado and watercr...
- Red bean beach salad