- 2.50 all-purpose flour
- 0.25 granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 egg
- 0.75 milk
- 0.67 vegetable oil
- 2 courgette
- 0.50 parmesan cheese
How to make Baby Basil-courgette Muffins
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, basil, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini.
- Fill greased or paper-lined mini muffin cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400* for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Sparkling baby cakes
- Watermelon and cantaloupe salad wit...
- Potato basil frittata
- Courgette and Feta Muffins
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Bubba's corn muffins
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
- Corn muffins with streaky bacon bit...
- Ranch dip and baby carrots
- Baby leaf salad with streaky bacon
- Midnight blueberry muffin pie
- Dutch baby