For the cupcakes:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) In a small mixing bowl add the bicarbonate of soda, salt, baking powder and flour. Mix thoroughly with a fork and set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, honey, both sugars and butter. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer. Add the cinnamon and baby food. Mix until smooth. Using a rubber spatula fold in the pecans. Slowly add the flour mixture using a sifter and fold in until ingredients are evenly mixed.
4) Place 24 mini baking cups (5cm, nonfoil) into each hole of the mini muffin pan. Place a 4L resealable freezer bag into a bowl (for support) and pour the cupcake batter into the bag. Seal the bag and cut the tip off 1 of the bottom corners of the bag. Squeeze the batter into each baking cup, filling them only 3/4 of the way full. Place the mini muffin pan in the oven on the centre rack. Bake for 12 mins.
For the icing:
1) In a small mixing bowl add the essences, milk, cream cheese, butter and icing sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy using a hand mixer. When the cupcakes are done baking remove each cupcake from the pan and place on a cooling rack. Place the cooling rack in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 mins.
2) Once the cupcakes are cooled remove them from the refrigerator. Ice each cupcake by putting a generous dollop of icing on the top with a spoon. Garnish top with ground pecans and they are ready to serve.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.