2) Partially cook the bacon, cut the rashers in half and leave to cool on paper towel.
3) Wrap a strip of bacon around each prawn, and skewer with bamboo through the point where bacon ends meet to keep them from unravelling. Skewer 3 to 5 prawns per bamboo.
4) Combine all the remaining ingredients in a blender and puree. Separate the sauce in half, one for basting one for dipping.
5) Cook the bacon-wrapped prawns on a grill over medium heat. When the prawns begin to turn pink, begin basting with the chipotle sauce.
6) Serve hot with the dipping sauce on the side.