- 4 halibut fillet
- 0.25 low-fat mayonnaise
- 0.50 lemons, juice and zest of
- 0.25 cottage cheese
- 0.25 low-fat monterey jack cheese
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
How to make Baked Alaska Halibut (Low Fat)
- Wash and dry fillets.
- Place in a cassorle dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients left in a bowl. Consistency should be "chunky".
- Spread on halibut, top with rest of cheese set aside and bake at 400 degrees or until white and flaky when pierced with a fork.
- Top should be bubbly and browned.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Wild Alaska Salmon with Sun-dried T...
- Wild Alaska Pacific cod loins with....
- Salmon with lentils
- Baked Wild Alaska Pacific Cod in Br...
- Salmon with fennel
- Wild Alaska salmon, carrot and hall...
- Wild Alaska salmon, spinach and pas...
- Pumpkin seed crusted halibut with c...
- Seafood gratin
- Halibut Veracruz
- Individual lemon meringue pies
- Baked Alaska