1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Sauté zucchini with olive oil in a medium skillet for 3 minutes.
3. Season with salt.
4. Add Basilico sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in ricotta cheese.
6. Meanwhile, cook pasta half of the recommended package cooking time, drain and toss with the sauce.
7. Stir in the Parmigiano cheese and half of the Fontina cheese.
8. Place mixture in a greased 9x13-inch oven dish.
9. Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.
10. Add remaining Fontina cheese and allow cheese to melt for 5 additional minutes in the oven.
11. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla®