1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
2. Bring a large pan of water to a boil.
3. Blanch the cauliflower in the boiling water for 6 minutes.
4. Drain, and place on a plate to cool down.
5. Sauté garlic and 2 tbsp olive oil until slightly yellow in colour, about 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the cauliflower and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Bring another large pan of water to a boil.
8. Heat the milk in a separate saucepan, until simmering, about 7 minutes on high heat.
9. Meanwhile, add the butter and remaining olive oil to another saucepan and heat until melted.
10. Add the flour and cook until bubbling, about 30 seconds over medium-high heat.
11. Whisk in the hot milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
12. Whisk in the grated cheeses.
13. Cook Whole Wheat Fusilli half of the recommended cooking time on package.
14. Drain pasta and combine with sauce and cauliflower mixture.
15. Transfer mixture to a greased 9x13-inch oven dish and top with grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese to taste.
16. Bake for 45 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla®