Recipe by Guy Fieri
- 500g dry farfalle pasta
- 110g unsalted , divided
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 35g plain flour
- 725ml whole milk
- 250g finely cooked butternut squash
- 250g crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 250g coarsely Brie cheese (rind removed)
- 100g shredded fontina cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 100g finely pecans
- 15g coarsely fresh sage leaves
- 100g finely Gruyere cheese
How to make Baked butternut four cheese farfalle with sage
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Fill a large pan with salted water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta to the water and cook for 8 minutes, or until al dente; drain well, and reserve in a large mixing bowl.
2) Melt 6 tbsp of thein a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute, or until golden. in the flour and cook for 1 additional minute.
3)in the milk and butternut squash and bring the mixture to a low boil. Reduce the heat to low, in the Gorgonzola, Brie, fontina, salt and pepper, until the cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta and stir well to combine. Divide the pasta mixture into buttered individual gratin dishes or a buttered 33cm by 23cm baking dish.
5) Sprinkle pecans and sage over the pasta. Melt the remainingand drizzle evenly over the top. Sprinkle Gruyere over the pecans and sage. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.
- Blazy's pepperoni studded lasagna
- Cheese lovers 5 cheese mac and chee...
- Corn star raviolis in sweet basil c...
- Potato and pancetta pizza
- Huckleberry apple crumble
- Cin-ful peach crumble
- Mediterranean pasta with lamb meatb...
- Pappardelle with scallops
- Wicked pork with greens and fettucc...
- Garlic bread
- Gingersnap mango-lassi cheesecake m...