This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Turn the oven on at 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Season the fish with the smoked garlic and red pepper seasoning and set aside on some foil on a baking tray until it’s ready to go in the oven. Bring 350ml of water to the boil, then add the chicken stock and mix through. Turn off the heat and allow to stand till needed.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a deep frying pan. Once the pan is hot add the chorizo and fry until crisp. Tip out and keep on a warm plate.
3. If needed add another tbsp of olive oil and the onion to the same frying pan, and cook for 3 minutes until softened. Stir in the smoked paprika chilli blend. Then add the beans and the chicken stock and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, pop the fish in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Spoon the bean mix into bowls, place the fish on top and finish with the fried chorizo and the optional parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com