- 0.25 extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium aubergine
- 2 red capsicum
- 3 large tomato
- 1 small red chilli peppers
- 4 garlic clove
- 14 oz (400g) butter beans
- 1 to taste salt & pepper
- 4 white fish fillet
How to make Baked Fish With aubergine, Capsicum and Butter Beans
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Toss the olive oil, eggplant, tomato, capsicum, chili and garlic. Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, brush the fish with a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- Remove the veggies from the oven, add the beans and gently toss through.
- Lay the fish on top of the vegetables and cook for a further 10 minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)