2) Remove the seeds from all of the peppers and cut into 2cm lengthwise strips.
3) Set up a breading station: one pan of 140g plain flour, one pan of eggs beaten with milk, 2 tablespoons of plain flour and mustard, and one pan of breadcrumbs seasoned with cheese, and salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Coat the peppers in the plain flour, then in the egg mixture and then in the breadcrumbs.
5) Arrange the chilli fries on a nonstick baking sheet and roast for 18 minutes, turning once.
6) Remove fries from the oven and transfer to a serving platter.