2) Remove the seeds from all of the peppers and cut into 1 1/4cm lengthwise strips.
3) Set up a breading station: 1 pan of 1 cup of flour; 1 pan of eggs beaten with milk, 2 tablespoons of flour and mustard; and 1 pan of breadcrumbs seasoned with cheese, salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Coat the peppers in the flour, then in the egg mixture and then in the breadcrumbs.
5) Arrange the chilli chips on a nonstick baking sheet and roast for 18 minutes, turning once.
6) Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving platter.