2) Cut out two circles from one slice and a couple of rectangles from the other.
3) Coat one side of each of the bread shapes with the beaten egg and stick to the goats cheese to completely encase it.
4) Place in a preheated oven at 180C for 12 minutes.
5) For the dressing, blend together the peppers with the honey, vinegar, and olive oil.
6) Griddle the courgette slices, brushed with oil for 3-4 minutes each side, until lined.
7) Mix the rocket and olives with a little olive oil and season.
8) Serve the baked goats cheese sprinkled with the sesame seeds with the rocket and olive salad and drizzled with the roasted pepper dressing.