1. Cut the courgettes, the broccoli, the red peppers and the tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Sauté them in a non-stick pan with 15g of butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
For the Béchamel sauce:
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour and then pour the milk stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
2. Season with salt and a pinch of nutmeg, then bring to the boil.
3. Cook for only a couple of minutes. Set aside.
1. Grease a Pyrex or a squared oven tray with a little bit of butter.
2. Spoon a layer of béchamel sauce over the bottom.
3. Create the first layer with the lasagne sheets, cover it with some of the vegetables and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
4. Repeat this procedure 5 times, altering layers of vegetables, pasta and béchamel.
5. Make sure to leave enough béchamel sauce to completely cover the top layer.
Bake in a preheated oven at 220 °C for 25-30 minutes.
Leave the lasagne to rest for 10 minutes out of the oven before serving.