Recipe by Jun Tanaka
- 1kg mussels, cleaned
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- ½ bunch coriander
- ½ bunch thai basil
- 2 sticks lemongrass, bashed
- 200ml coconut milk
- Splash fish sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 green chilli,
How to make Baked Mussels with Coconut and Lime Leaf
Take a square of baking parchment 30cmx 30cm. Place a handful of mussels in the centre. Add a lime leaf, lemongrass, chili, coriander and basil leaves.
Take one corner and fold in half to meet the opposite corner. Tightly fold the paper all along the edge to form a half moon. Just before it is completely sealed, form a spout with the open end and pour in a little coconut milk and a splash of fish sauce.
Seal and place on the BBQ for ten minutes. Open with a pair of scissors, squeeze over the lime and serve.
- Scallops with Orange and Ginger But...
- Chunky fish soup
- Elegant fish pie
- Velvety fish soup with red mullet
- Crisp goat's cheese with pears and....
- Blackened Salmon Cooked with Cedar....
- King Prawns with Mango and Chilli S...
- Tomato and Pepper Consommé
- Rosemary Smoked Mackerel with Horse...
- Smoked Salmon Rillette with Pickled...
- Steamed mussels with spicy red pepp...
- Sauteed mussels