- 24 oyster
- 6 bacon
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
How to make Baked Oysters and rasher bacon
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Open shells; remove from shells and drain.
- Place each oyster on a half shell with a small piece of bacon on top.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Bake for 10 minutes; serve at once in the shells.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Rockefeller Oysters with Bacon
- Oyster rocks at the rib
- Vichyssoise of kumumoto oysters and...
- Salsa Oysters
- Oysters G-feller
- Strawberry panzanella
- Crisp goat's cheese with pears and....
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Soufflé...
- Gorgonzola, Pear and Parma Ham Puff...
- Cherry Tomato Tarts with Parmigiano...
- Curly Endive, Prosciutto and Mozzar...
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Feta an...