1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas mark8.
2) On a baking sheet, toss the peppers, courgettes, squash, mushrooms, and onions with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and dried herbs. Roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook for about 6 minutes. Since you will be cooking the pasta a second time in the oven, you want to make sure the inside is still hard. Drain in a colander.
4) In a large bowl, toss the drained pasta with the roasted vegetables, marinara sauce, cheeses, peas, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Using a wooden spoon, gently mix, until all the pasta is coated with the sauce and the ingredients are combined.
5) Pour the pasta into a greased 23-cm by 33-cm pan. Top with the remaining 30g Parmesan and butter pieces. Bake until top is golden and cheese melts, about 25 minutes.