Serves: 4 servings, serving size, 2 tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2) Poke each potato with a fork a few times. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until they are easily pierced with a knife. Wrap them loosely in the foil for 5 minutes or until ready to serve.
3) If using regular yoghurt, place it in a strainer lined with paper towel and set the strainer over a bowl. Let the yoghurt drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
4) Combine the Greek-style yogurt or regular thickened yogurt, the oil, parsley and chives in a small bowl.
5) Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and dollop a tablespoon of the creamy herb topping on each half.
Calories 180; Total Fat 3.5g; (Sat Fat 0.5g, Mono Fat 2.5g, Poly Fat 0.5g) ; Protein 6g; Carb 33g; Fiber 3g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 50mg
Excellent source of: Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium
Good source of: Protein, Fiber, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese