Serves: 8 samosasFor the samosas:
2) Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll each into a smooth ball. Using your hands, form a ball into a flat disc. Dust a working surface with flour so the dough doesn't stick and using a rolling pin, roll the disc into a thin patty (like a tortilla) and cut the circle in half.
3) Take one of the half circles and make a cone shape starting at the centre of the cut side to make the point of the cone and then wet the edges with a little water to glue the overlapping edges together. Put 5 tbsp of filling into the cone, moisten the top of the inside edges and close the cone, pressing the edges to seal it.
4) Brush with grapeseed oil on each side of the samosa and then place it on a baking sheet. Repeat the process to make 8 samosas. Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins or until the samosas are nicely browned. Serve with chutney.
For the tamarind chutney:
1) Combine the tamarind and warm water in a bowl and let it soak for 10 mins. Use a fork to separate the seeds and the pulp. Strain the mixture into a bowl, using a rubber spatula to force it through the strainer.
2) Mix the strained pulp with the brown sugar, coriander and paprika.