- 1.75 all-purpose flour
- 0.50 granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 milk chocolate chips
- 1 eggs
- 0.25 cooking oil
- 0.25 milk
- 1 bananas
How to make Banana Chip Muffins
- Measure first five dry ingredients into large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and make a well in center.
- Beat egg until frothy.
- Mix in oil, milk, and bananas.
- Pour into well.
- Stir only to moisten. Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in 400F over for 20-25 minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Sunny Morning Muffins
- Banana toffee cupcakes
- Open faced banana cinnamon toasts
- Frozen chocolate bananas
- Spicy Sweet Chocolate Fondue
- Banoffee Iced Fancies
- Choco-chunky banana bread
- Chocolate, peanut butter and banana...
- Chocolate chip cannoli cupcakes
- Apple and banana strudel
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Peach-berry shortcake cupcakes