Recipe by: Ina Garten
Banana Crunch Muffins are an easy way to make breakfast special.5:34
Banana Crunch Muffins Attempt #1!"Very impressed with myself and how these turned out!"
Age Restricted Content
More Recipes You May Like
- 420g plain flour
- 450g caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 225g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 160ml whole milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla essence
- 2 ripe bananas,
- 1 ripe banana, medium
- 100g walnuts, small
- 100g granola
- 90g sweetened coconut
- Dried banana chips, granola or coconut, optional
How to make Banana Crunch Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Line 18 large muffinwith paper liners.
2) Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the melted butter and.
3) Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla andbananas, and add them to the flour and butter mixture. Scrape the bowl and well. Don't overmix.
4) Fold thebananas, walnuts, granola and coconut into the batter. Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired.
5) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly, remove from the pan, and serve.