Made this? How was it?
- Cooking spray
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbsp light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 (23-cm) refrigerated pie crusts
- Ice cream or sugar, if desired
How to make Banana empanadas
1) Preheat oven to 210C/Gas Mark 7. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3) Unroll pie crusts onto a flat surface. Using a ring mold, make circles in the dough. Put the banana mixture on the pie dough and place another round on top. Pinch around the edges of each section to seal.
4) Transfer the empanadas to the prepared baking sheet and make slits in the top of each to allow steam to escape. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake until crust is golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the empanadas on a platter. Serve with ice cream or sprinkle withsugar, if using.
- Turkey and black bean empanadas
- Anita's blueberry cobbler
- Plum pizza with ricotta, apricot re...
- Peach crumble
- Pink grapefruit rosewater cupcakes ...
- Nostalgic popping candy cupcakes
- Chilli chocolate cupcakes
- Florentine Biscuits
- Ladybird cake
- Lavender cakes
- 24 karrot gold cupcakes
- Chocolate port cupcakes