- 1.50 all-purpose flour
- 1 rolled oats
- 0.50 sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg
- 0.25 cooking oil
- 0.25 milk
- 3 medium banana
How to make Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F (200 C).
- In a large bowl measure the first 6 ingredients. Stir to mix. Make a well in the centre.
- In a small bowl beat eggs until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk and bananas. Pour into well. Stir just to moisten (overmixing will make muffins tough). Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 20-25 minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Banana toffee cupcakes
- Open faced banana cinnamon toasts
- Frozen chocolate bananas
- Banoffee Iced Fancies
- Choco-chunky banana bread
- Apple and banana strudel
- Peach-berry shortcake cupcakes
- Spicy double dark chocolate cupcake...
- Sunny Morning Muffins
- Spicy Sweet Chocolate Fondue
- Chocolate, peanut butter and banana...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...