- 1.75 flour
- 1 sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.75 milk
- 2 banana
- 0.50 vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.50 chocolate chips
How to make Banana Surprise Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 12 muffin cups.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add oil, milk and vanilla; stir until the mixture starts comes together.
- Mix in mashed bananas; do not over mix.
- Fill muffin cups 1/3 full, place a few chocolate chips in center of each muffin, and then cover with remaining batter.
- Bake on center rack about 30 minutes (toothpick comes out clean).
- If making chocolate chip cupcakes, mix in 1 cup chocolate chips with the bananas, and mini cupcakes take about 13 minutes to bake.
(Courtesy of Food.com)