- 4 large egg
- 1 double cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons
- 8 large croissant
- 0.50 dark corn syrup
- 0.50 brown sugar
- 1 maple syrup
- 1 pecans
- 6 banana
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
How to make Bananas Foster French Toast
- In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs, cream, and cinnamon. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Dip 4 croissant halves in egg mixture to coat both sides. Using a fork, remove croissants from egg mixture, letting excess mi
- In a large skillet, combine corn syrup, brown sugar, maple syrup and pecans. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes. Add banana halves and rum extract. Coat with the syrup mixture, and simmer 1 minute. Spoon over Fren
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- French Toast with Salted Caramel an...
- Baked French toast with blueberries...
- Cinnamon Plums with French Toast
- Open faced banana cinnamon toasts
- Pain perdu
- French toast with mixed berries
- French toast with caramelised apple...
- Raspberry filled crepes
- Sunny Morning Muffins
- Spinach Pesto Scrambled Eggs on Gar...
- Irish Soda Bread