1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
2) Bake potatoes on middle rack until fork tender, about 1 hour. Remove from oven and let sit until cool enough to handle.
3) Bake 4 strips of streaky bacon on a small sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes. Crumble bacon when it's cooled.
4) Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
5) Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise, and spoon out the flesh, leaving a half inch shell.
6) Melt the butter in saucepan and add minced garlic. Brush potatoes with the butter and garlic mixture. Flip over and butter the bottoms.
7) Place potatoes on barbecue and cook until crisp, about 4 to 4 1/2 minutes on each side and remove from barbecue.
8) Divide the cheese, barbecue sauce and pulled pork among the potatoes. Top potato skins with sour cream, crumbled bacon and chives for garnish.