1. Bring a large pan of water to a boil.
2. Sauté pancetta in a large frying pan over medium heat until crispy.
3. Drain on a paper towel.
4. Set aside.
5. Heat oil in the same frying pan over low heat.
6. Add onions and sauté for 10 minutes until tender.
7. Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
8. Simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Add the cream and bring to a boil.
10. Let cool.
11. Process sauce mixture in a blender until smooth.
12. Set aside.
13. Add Three Cheese Tortellini to boiling water and cook according to packet instructions.
14. Drain and toss with sauce and cheese.
15. Top with pancetta and chopped parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla®