- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 medium potatoes
- 15 baby carrot
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 small onions
- 18 ounces honey barbeque sauce
How to make BBQ Beef Stew
- cut carrots, potato, tomato, and onion into small chunks.
- mix everything together in a crock pot
- add enough water to barely cover everything in the crock pot and stir everything up again.
- cook on low for 6-7 hours.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- La Mariana surf and turf combo
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Sweet and spicy red fez burger with...
- Cajun beef southwestern salad
- Open-Face Grilled Steak Sandwich
- Tongue tantalizing barbecue pork
- Niman Ranch burgers
- Texas Hot Dog
- Griddled avocado BLT burgers with c...
- Autumn harvest burger with carameli...
- Hamburger with Cheddar Cheese and H...