Made this? How was it?
- 500g refrigerated or frozen pizza crust or bread dough, thawed according to package directions if frozen
- 250ml prepared barbecue sauce
- 70g thinly red onions
- 8 cooked prawns, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 4 turkey bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- 60g black olives
- 50g Monterey Jack cheese,
- 60g mozzarella cheese,
For the coleslaw:
- 3 tbsps cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 30g sultanas
- 40g crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 packaged coleslaw mix
How to make BBQ prawn pizza with onions, turkey bacon and Jack blue cheese coleslaw
1) Preheat the oven to 220C/Gas 8. Roll the pizza crust into a large rectangle, about 35 by 20 cm.
2) Top the pizza with barbecue sauce, to within 1cm of the edges. Top with the onions, prawns, turkey bacon, olives and both cheeses. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the cheese melts and the crust is golden brown.
3) Meanwhile, in a small bowl,together the cider vinegar, olive oil and Dijon mustard. Stir in the sultanas and the crumbled blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper and toss with the packaged coleslaw mix in a large bowl.
4) Serve the salad with the hot pizza.
- Grilled flat bread topped with cara...
- Blazy's pepperoni studded lasagna
- Steak with ale au jus and roasted o...
- Curried chicken wraps
- Beetroot and rocket salad with butt...
- Chicago Italian beef sandwich
- Chili rice
- Sage pesto crusted turkey fillet
- Spanish-style pork shoulder steaks
- Almond shortbreads
- Choco-chunky banana bread
- Salmon stuffed with orange corn bre...