1. Heat a griddle pan on the stove over a medium-high heat. Combine the olive oil and melted butter and brush the baguette slices on both sides.
2. Toast the bread on both sides in the griddle pan, to achieve charred markings and to crisp the bread. This takes about 4 minutes on each side.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan heat the oil and add the tomatoes shaking the pan until charred for about 5 minutes.
4. add the garlic and honey and cook for 2 minutes.
5. season with salt.
6. Top each bruschetta with the tomatoes, burrata, basil, and lemon zest.
7. Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle the bruschettas with the balsamic dressing and season with salt and pepper.
8. Place on a platter, garnish and serve.