1. Pat the meat dry with paper towel and rub well with the herbs, salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan until hot. Add a knob of butter and brown the meat very briefly on all sides, about 1 minute per side. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes
3. Lay out a sheet of cling film and place the cooled beef on top. Wrap the beef tightly in the cling film like a sausage, tie the ends and place in the freezer to chill for 1 hour.
4. Remove cling, then slice beef into paper-thin slices using a very sharp knife
5. Arrange slices on a platter and top with sliced fruits, cucumber and watercress, creating height.
6. Mix the vinaigrette ingredients together and drizzle over the carpaccio