2) In a medium saucepan with boiling water, cook the shallots for 2 minutes, drain, refresh in cold water and peel.
3) Once the beef has been marinated, toss in the flour. Heat the remaining oil in a heavy based flameproof casserole dish and start to brown the meat for approx 5 minutes.
4) Add the shallots, olives, stock, tomato puree, parsley and cinnamon. Season with salt and pepper, mix and bring to the boil.
5) Cover with a lid and cook in a preheated oven at 180C/Gas 4 for 90 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6) Discard the cinnamon stick and add the honey with the apricots. Stir and place back into the oven for another 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot with a beautiful lemon flavoured couscous.