1) Place the tenderloins in a large, heavy roasting tin. Rub with the olive oil and season lightly on all sides with the salt, pepper and essence.
2) Place over medium-high heat, sear the meat on all sides and cook until medium-rare.
For Emeril's essence creole seasoning:
3) Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly.
For the horseradish sauce:
4) In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and blend well. Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
For the Creole mustard dressing:
5) In a food processor or blender, process the egg, mustard and vinegar until blended. With the motor running, slowly pour the oil through the feed tube in a steady stream and process until emulsified.
6) Add the parsley, honey, salt and cayenne and pulse to blend.
Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using. Use within 24 hours.