2) Serve with the horseradish sauce and Creole mustard dressing.
For the essence creole seasoning:
1) Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
For the horseradish sauce:
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and blend well. Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
2) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the Creole mustard dressing:
1) In a food processor or blender, process the egg, mustard and vinegar until blended. With the motor running, slowly pour the oil through the feed tube in a steady stream and process until emulsified. Add the parsley, honey, salt and cayenne and pulse to blend.
2) Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using. Use within 24 hours.
*RAW EGG WARNING: Food Network Kitchens suggest caution in consuming raw and lightly cooked eggs due to the slight risk of salmonella or other food-borne illness. To reduce this risk, we recommend you use only fresh, properly refrigerated, clean grade A or AA eggs with intact shells, and avoid contact between the yolks or whites and the outside of the shell.