1. Heat oven to 180⁰C, gas mark 4.
2. In large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add onion and chicken; sprinkle over the BBQ seasoning mix and cook for about 1 minute or until onion is tender.
4. Stir in the beer, chilli powder, cumin, salt and salsa. Heat to boiling.
5. Reduce heat to low; cook uncovered for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
6. Meanwhile, place the taco shells open end down on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
7. To serve, spoon chicken mixture into taco shells.
8. Top with jalapeños and sour cream. Sprinkle over some coriander.
9. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™