Made this? How was it?
- Whole chicken
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and
- 10g rosemary
- Olive oil to coat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beer (3 large cans - Matt uses Budweiser)
- Vegetables of your choice (Matt uses potatoes, onions, carrots and parsnips),
How to make Beer Butt Chicken
Separate the skin of the chicken from the meat and stuff with garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt.
Place the chicken, cavity-side down over an open beer can and placed in a pan on the grill. Surround with thevegetables and pour over the remaining beer.
Cover with tin foil and bake for an hour or so.
Recipe courtesy of Matt Evers.
- Chipotle Mango Barbecue Chicken
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Barbecued leg of lamb
- Green chilli cheeseburgers
- Hamburger with Cheddar Cheese and H...
- BBQ prawns with cocktail sauce
- Jalapeno Corn on the Cob
- Shiraz Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- Matt's Mom's Ribs
- Griddled salmon sandwiches
- Grilled herb prawns