- 0.50 vegetable oil
- 0.25 applesauce
- 0.67 white sugar
- 0.67 brown sugar
- 3 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 raw carrot
- 1 raw beetroot
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 0.50 sultanas
- 0.50 nuts
How to make Beet and Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, mix oil, applesauce, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Incorporate into the first mix.
- Add the raw carrots, the raw beets, the pineapple, the raisins, and the nuts; mix well.
- Pour into the prepared cupcake liners.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes at 350° or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Frost with a half recipe of Cream Cheese and Applesauce Frosting (Recipe #114857).
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Apple Nutmeg Pine Nut Cake
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
- Chocolate-glazed fairy cakes
- Lavender cakes
- Sparkling baby cakes
- Red Velvet Cupcake
- Peach-berry shortcake cupcakes
- Peaches 'n' Cream Cupcakes
- Spicy double dark chocolate cupcake...
- Apple nutmeg pine nut cakes with br...
- Gingerbread cake with brandy sauce....
- Individual molten chocolate coconut...