2) Remove dough from the bowl, divide in half and roll each half into a ball. Place the balls on a large tray and leave at room temperature to rise for 6 to 8 more hours.
For the green sauce:
1) Blend all ingredients except for the oil in a blender, then slowly add the olive oil until the consistency becomes slightly thinner than peanut butter.
For the pizzas:
1) Preheat the oven to 240C/Gas 9. Stretch 1 ball of dough until it is 45cm to 50cm around. Repeat with the remaining ball of dough for the second pizza.
2) Place the pizzas on a pizza pan and cover each with a layer of the green sauce, any leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
3) Top each pizza with cheese, tandoori chicken, crabmeat and hearts of palm. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
4) Remove the pizzas from the oven and top with the fresh coriander. Serve immediately.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.