- 1 milk
- 1 self-rising flour
- 1 sugar
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
How to make Best Cherry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in casserole dish (or the dish you use to bake the cobbler).
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, flour, and sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the dish with the butter, don't stir.
- Then add the pie filling again, not stirring, but do take a fork and move the filling around, just to disperse the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Spicy cherry ribs
- Nalesniki, aka Crepes
- Chocolate fudge cake with rich cher...
- Cherry mini cheesecakes
- Sugar biscuits with pistachio and d...
- Individual cottage pies
- Steak with ale au jus and roasted o...
- Apple and prune stuffed pork loin
- Fillet of beef
- Steak with bearnaise
- Teppenyaki scallops
- 'No nightmare' beef Wellington