- 0.50 walnuts
- 0.50 pecans
- 1.75 all-purpose flour
- 0.25 Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 white chocolate chips
- 2 large egg
- 0.50 unsalted
- 3 banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 to taste demerara sugar
How to make Best Chocolate Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place oven rack to middle position. Butter and flour (or spray with a non stick vegetable/flour spray) the bottom and sides of a 9 x 5 x 3 inch (23 x 13 x 8 cm) loaf pan. Set aside.
- Place the nuts on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 - 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Let cool and then chop coarsely.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla. With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky. Fold
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Frozen chocolate bananas
- Spicy Sweet Chocolate Fondue
- Choco-chunky banana bread
- Chocolate, peanut butter and banana...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Banana toffee cupcakes
- Spicy double dark chocolate cupcake...
- Liquid centre chocolate torte
- Chocolate port cupcakes
- Hopped-up on caffeine rich chocolat...
- Triple hazelnut cake with chocolate...
- Open faced banana cinnamon toasts