1) Preheat oven to 240C/Gas 9
2) Peel and seed squash. Slice and toss with extra-virgin olive oil and chopped garlic. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes and remove from heat and cool.
For the spiced pumpkin seeds:
3) Melt butter in a large skillet and then toast the pumpkin seeds in the pan. Season with curry, cayenne and salt.
For the turkey skin:
4) Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until it reaches 180C. Carefully drop turkey skin into oil and deep-fry until crisp and golden. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
For the dressing:
5) Combine both cranberries, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon stick in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer the cranberries for 1 hour or until the juice has thickened to coat the back of a spoon. Remove 500ml of the finished cranberry sauce and whisk in the vinegar, shallots and the pumpkin seed oil.
6) In a large bowl, toss the lettuces, squash, seeds, and cracklings with the vinaigrette. Garnish the plate with pumpkin seed oil and Parmesan.
RESTAURANT RECIPE This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.