1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a baking pan with oil. Place the bacon rashers on the tray and bake for 20 minutes until crispy.
2. Heat a large frying pan and add knobs of the butter and toast the tortillas one by one for a minute on each side until slightly golden and warm.
3. Warm beans in a small saucepan
4. Whisk the eggs with the milk, cream and salt until well combined.
5. Heat pan with a knob of butter over a medium heat until the butter starts to bubble.
6. Pour eggs into the pan. Let it cook for about 10 seconds, then start scraping the cooked egg from the bottom of the pan. Do not scramble too often. Cook until still creamy and soft and then remove from heat. This takes no more than 5 minutes.
7. In a pan, heat the tomatoes for 2 minutes until they blister and pour in the salsa to warm it up. Keep warm in pan
8. Toss the jalapenos and rocket
9. To assemble place the first tortilla on a cake stand or platter top with warmed baked beans
10. Top with second tortilla and top with half the scrambled eggs.
11. Then follow with a third tortilla and top this layer with the cherry tomato salsa. Place the fourth tortilla over the tomatoes, with the second half of the scrambled eggs on top.
12. Top with a fifth tortilla, topped with bacon followed by rocket and a sprinkle of jalapeno slices, ending off with a final tortilla
13. Drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle with coriander leaves