2) Remove chicken from pot, cool, and remove skin and bones, if using whole chicken. Reserve the liquid.
3) Dice the chicken and place in a large bowl. Add the chopped celery, eggs, seasoning salt, mayonnaise, lemon-pepper, 1/4 tsp pepper and some reserved stock and mix well.
4) Butter 1 side each bread slice. Divide chicken mixture among 4 of the slices on the unbuttered side. Add whole chillies, 2 to 3, and sliced cheddar. Cover with the remaining 4 slices of bread, buttered side up.
5) Preheat an indoor griddle/panini press.
6) Place sandwiches on the griddle/panini press and cook for a few minutes on each side.