2) Divide beef into 12 flat patties. Partially saute bacon; the fat should start rendering, but it shouldn't be crispy. Drain bacon.
3) Mix pecans, parsley, onion and butter together. Spread mixture on six of the patties. Top with remaining six patties and seal the edges with the partially sauteed bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick.
4) Griddle for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness, turning once.
1) Salt and pepper the beef, to taste. Mix beef and cubed butter together with your hands and form six balls. Push a piece of American cheese into the centre of each ball. Mould beef mince around the cheese in the shape of a patty.
2) Cook on hot griddle or in frying pan to desired doneness.
Stir all ingredients together until well blended.
Big Mike burger:
Place one pecan burger on the bottom piece of a bap. Top with another bottom piece of bap and the butter burger. Top with sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion and a top piece of the bap. Discard or save the remaining six top bap pieces for another use.